Atelier Signoria helps their customers to find Brand ambassadors for their project. Claudia Mauer, the founder of Atelier Signoria, and Dimitrji Korneychuk have years of experience in working directly as brand ambassadors for a company.
THE WORK OF A BRAND AMBASSOR:
A brand ambassador is passionate and professional about his project and works through his communication via channels such as telephone, email, social media or directly in customer visits, trade shows, events or training.
The key to success is the client briefing. Atelier Signoria helps its clients to formulate the message and find the right brand ambassador for their project.
OUR BRAND AMBASSADORS:
- Represent the brand in many environments as product experts and opinion leaders
- Cooperate with the companies in the creation of the content
- Collaboration and support for content creation
- Take part in product and event marketing such as launches and training
- Continue communication with customers in product feedback
Hourly: For product launches at trade fairs or promotions, our brand ambassadors can be paid by the hour.
Commission: Often brand ambassadors also receive a percentage in addition to their hourly rate or salary.
The salary: The salary is paid according to the area of responsibility, qualification and time spent.